DAY-CATION IDEAS ON A BUDGET

I love traveling, but I am always on a budget and having also a work in the week end to achieve my financial goals, so in 2013 I did a staycation and this year could be the same, but talking with some friends-that are really busya lso during summer with work- we decided to do sometimes a day trip...

This permits you to visit new places and have a little mini escape and have an entire day of relax or fun, depends of what you and you're friend are looking for... for example from my hometown is possible to go in several places (sea,lakes, mountains, etc. etc.)...

ME and my friend Dom are trying from a month to go into the ice's palace to have an afternoon of ice-skating, we'll try again this sunday (luckily this week end I will work only on saturday), then we talked about other places when temperatures will be more hot, basically when real summer will arrives.

In 2011 me and my cousin had a mini vacation of 4 days in Tuscany, near Porto Sant'ercole...that is far only a couple of hours from our hometown...the fun thing is that I was the guest with lighter baggage:P

In 2012 I did my longest and exensive holiday in the Us and in 2013 a staycation...for this 2014 I am going to have a sort of staycation interrupted from some day trips in : Rome, Florence, Pisa, followed by day at sea in Tuscany or Lazio and if I will be lucky a weekend outside....yep my dream destination is always to visit GReece but isn't right time yet.

I love to read travel magazines, and I don't know if is for recession but most people choose little mini breaks instead long holidays and new formula is trikend-3 days instead 2- 

  • Trikend of culture in Padova, with works of Giotto and Donatello 
  • Movie lovers cannot miss to visit Rome, honestly I live quiet near (1 hour far) but is true Rome is Eternal because you cannot visit everything in an entire life, but you can choose to have a holiday like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday (if you didn't watch movie do it right now)
  • Foodie lover would must to visit Ferrara, and I am sure that if in your company there is someone that wants culture, you can easily find everything...
  • Tscany: this is perfect region where you can do sport, taste delicious food and wines and have amazing landscapes...
Every single option is under €200, this is a grat help for someone that needs to save and is always on a budget!!!

Commenti

Posta un commento