HOLIDAY AND IDEAL HAND BAGGAGE

The other day I was talking with a friend of mine about holidays, last year I had a staycation, probably this year could be the same or I can have little mini breaks from my hometown, so we talked about ideal place to visit and in my personal list in the first place there is always Greece, doing a lot of researches I discovered some interesting and not so touristic place with really affordable prices....

But at the same time I already missed my idea to spend a week end in Cambridge and why' becasue I work every single week end till the end of June...but last week my friend Said that she is going to stay there longer, so we started to talka bout ideal holidays again, yeo for the moment we plan only in our mind...

But is still good, I created a sort of notebook with pictures about places I'd like to visit in my entire life, I love to keep pics write my ideal tour and things I'd like to do and is really fun, plus sometimes I dream about to be a very rich woman that can buy a home in every place, I collect also pics and details about homes abroad and there are somes that are very similar to my ideal house- I found one here in my hometwon, unluckily homeowner seems invisible but I will came to see if I can find some relative and talk with him/her- open must to be always open!!!

On sunday evening after work in the cafe I went out with my friend Dom and we met another friend of us and we started to talk about college programs and activities to do together with sun, is always nice met friends and talk about everything... 

...then we started to talk about luggage/baggage, a lot travel with heavy baggages, my rules is have a only hand baggage and personal maxi bag, but years of camping helped me to be more organized and this could be my ideal baggage for a week end in Cambridge (not very much pieces but you must to  choose something that you can mix together very well so you can change your styyle from casual to/for elegant in a while:



If you add a white shirt on your airport casual outfit than you can have a business look with jeans and heels and blazer, a little black dress can trasfor from elegant with heel ina romantic bohemian with flat sandal, and so you can keep, however if I will have a free week end this summer I am going to use to have and amazing week end out doing sunbreathing and relax!!!

I'm craving for summer holiday!!!

Commenti