POSITIVE & NEGATIVE FRIENDS

...Have you ever noticed that in the period you attend more often negative person, you started to see everything into bad and negative way? Stopped or put into a box your projects-dream-desires only because someone said you that wasn't impossible achieve them?

Hav you noticed that if you are surrounded by positive and supportive people you are more active and smiling...

I must to admit I have friends that are into first description andI call them half-completely empty glass type and I limit my number of meeting with them, because I noticed their bad influence pn my soul while I prefer keep contact daily with supportive friend that are good because also if NOW I am the half full glass type, some days I wake up nervous and they help me to find something really positive!!!

First thing I learn in the years is that before to stay well with friends and also in a couple, you need to have a great and honest relationship with yourself so first of all LOVE YOURSELF, be your fan number One and remember your projects are only YOURS, others cannot ruin them ...do a pact with yourself, try to find daily a little things that make you smile.

There are simple kindle things that you can do, for example if you go into cafe daily you can leave a coffee paid for a stranger-and yes alsoo if you're on a budget you can do it, consider it as apart of your 10% monthly charity- help a neighboor to do errands if he/she doesn't have a car and you have free time, simple little things that can do a big difference in others lifes!!!

Do you prefer to have more negative or positive peole near you? How you can find a deal with negative?

Commenti