THINKING ABOUT GIFT FOR A NEWBORN AND MUM

Yesterday I was walking in the centre waiting the 6 pm to go inside shop that repaired my jeans, I drunk a coffe watching people that were walking, doing shopping and chatting...and probably you noticed how can be silly some kind of conversations...

However yesterday apart take back my jeans I was looking for a nice gift for my pregnant friend, one for the baby and one for the mum:P, plus on the last issue of Elle kids i felt totally in love for a lot of mini clothes, they're so cute tha I was thinking about adult size of one of them....

in front side there is a little cup of coffe as decoration so sweet!!! this and other clothes ( not very low cost) are from http://www.caffelatteacolazione.it/


But for the moment I only took mental notes about shops, colours, models, honestly I am waiting her born so I will be sure to buy something that is nice and useful...In two shops I was going into several doubts because on tag there was wrote 6 months but for me was so small that could be perfect for a newborn, however I asked to my mum to go and help me with size, she had 2 son (me and brother), she has more knowledge in this field (and many others)....

I still remember the time she said me she was pregnant I said "now you know that will count only the baby?", so this is on eof reason I want to think also for a gift only fir the mum...

What could be a good idea?


  • Spa treatment?
  • a necklace?
  • a dinner in a fancy restaurant?
Is my first time with this doubt so every suggestion is welcome, pregnancy time will end in the end of June so I still have a little bit of time to think to perfect gift for boths-mum & baby-!!!


Commenti