THINKING ABOUT MY FRIENDS

During this week I am happy to say that I am keeping one of my goals I gave to myself, have real contact with friends and I'm having it, I am seriously craving for shopping but the truth is that I don't really need new clothes and I decided to wait June to buy a jacket for wedding ( yep I've decided which dress to wear and it isn't new I bougt it 2.5 years ago and wore it three or four times)....
Easter 2012

Our annual meeting 2013

I'm studying and reading a lot, doing a lot of personal accountancy and I am seriously hating to put my parent's financial documents in order, honestly I don't like this time of the year when you must to be organized for Taxes declaration, but the positive thing is that usually we will have some tax refunds so this is a good reason to keep financial documents in order....

I felt in love with several things, most are damn expensive and honestly I don't have space for them so I am only doing pics and put all of them into a folder, so I'm planning a perfect interior design for my home, but the most fun thing is the reasearch for low cost version...in my hometown every second week end of the month there is an antique flea market and I like to watch into the stands...usually I find always inspiration or for a new post or for a new item that I'd like to have in the future....but believe me if you're on a strict budget because you have an important financial goal (home deposit), you will be stressed sometimes but having a budget will teach you an important thing: DISCIPLINE...

A friend of mine did classic dance and I remember that every saturday afternoon after school me and friends went in the center doing nothing, while she was doing several hours of exercise...-but if you have a passion is not so hard, but now that I'm 30, probably when I was 12 the last thing I wanted was to follow a discipline- I can say that I still remember her and her discipline with big admiration and since I decided to have a budget I think about her and her choiche to be disciplined!!!

I have another 2 days free from work then TOur de force began, well the positive thing is that I will not be tempted to spend money because I will start and finish my shifts of work when shops are closed and I didn't put money into the prepaid card, so I will not tempted by online shopping (have you noticed how much you can spend with few clicks for not so essential things?), in the end of period I will deposit money in the bank and continue to follow my weekly budget, probably I'll have to buy 2 gifts but it is ok, and today finally after a year me and my other two girls will have our annual meeting (pics are coming soon)...

I like to talk with my friends, especcially when there is a big different point of view, knowing that everyone respect the other also if doen't means share the same idea!!! Yesterday evening I was talking with my friend Dom about difference between religions, in the morning Iw as talking about finance with a friend and about books and musical with another one...I don't believe in the rules that the opposite are attracted from each other, my personal ideas is that your friend are similar to you in several things and differents for others where everyone can learn something...You must be always open minded!!!

Commenti