FOOD INSPIRATION FROM PICS

One of my ritual to keep myself calm is cookiing, I don't know why but every time I spent into the kitchen served me to give a lot of solution, yeo I talked also with friends during meal preparations, and I must to confess that giant kitchen American style is my dream!!!

However I'm trying to eat healtier and I am always interesting about inspiration and suggestion to make new and delicious meals, this is a series of pics that insipired and will insipire me also in the next weeks, luckily with spring arrived also colourful veggies and fruits, and you can have a variety of choiche keeping your budget for grocery shopping (buy local and buy seasonal is cheaper and healtier for you and also for your wallet), use fantasy and also easiest recipes will be delicious!!!

Lunch box ideas:



Other ideas for different meals:


Honestly my favourite meal is one pot meal, colourful rich of veggies and spicy, maybe is because I'm italian and my mediterrean diet is colourful healty and delicious, but watching this pics aren't agree with me???

Commenti