BAD DAY FOR HEALT

Today isn't been a good day because I am been ill, don't ask me why I woke up well and I was going to start my shift in the cafe in  the early afternoon but, maybe is been the mix of woman things+ice cofee cream+ hot and high temperature is been devasting for my stomach and the boss said me gentle: go back to home!!!

I've statrrted to read one of the 4 book I've bought it is a hilarious bur really real and fun about wedding preparation!!!

I must to study and I will must to do it again hard and seriously from 23th of this month... I'm also reading about vegan recipes, and aslo other cookbooks, I like to be connected and know other cultures also by foods!!!

I must to confess that my energy are becaming low and I am waiting impatiently for the end of this long shift, well now I think I will came back to relax and drink water...hydratation is very important!!!

HAVE A GREAT AND HEALTY WEEK END TO EVERYONE!!!

Commenti