JUNE GOALS

I noticed that every time I write my goals usually I achieved almost all, but athe same tie it is a sort of list of things do daily, weekly and monthly so I think that having more free time in this summer I can do several things,and in the last week I reopen my diary and started to write again, keeping a diary is good, my writing time is my personal method to keep calm and take stress out, infact I also noticed that every period I don't write I am a little bit more stressed....
Adelfia camp sunset an amazing moment!!!

What I am going to do this month:


  • Read at least 2 books- I started one about wedding diary and it seems fun but honestly I am finding it also boring and irritating in some part so I started a new one from italina writer but I am going to read boths in this month...
  • Go in the pool at least once per week, sunbathing and good gym with water refresh
  • Organize activities with friends at least twice per week
  • Attend local free events with and without friends
  • Start to attend free activity in the library
  • Bake some cakes and gift to friends
  • Visit and spend time with ancient's dog owner and gift hermy time
  • Pick raspberry and other summer fruit
  • Write to my penpals all arounf the world
  • Study for realtor's exam
  • Help my cafe's boss to reorganize his office documentation
  • Watch some old movie again (Harry meet Sally, Flashdance, Grease, Dirty Dancing, Roman holiday, breakfast at Tiffany)
Probably I'll add more goals but those are the most important, Which are yours?

Commenti