MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

IT's already wed nd this is my first post of the week, well I am busy and honestly with longer journeys i want to stay out and breath summer....However my finances are goign well, i am not spending more than I planned, I am having real dates with friends at least once per week...I am loooking for a lot og things and I am waiting the birth of first baby of my childhood friend.

Weather is unstable but newspapers and tv said that this week end will came back sun again, I am reading the second book of the group I've bought in this month, I can say that on book shop I am not be savvy but I splurge...for me books are good investments.

This saturday there will be my cousin's wedding and I spent only €45 I bought a little black pochette and a black light blazer, for the rest I already had dress shoes and jewelry!!!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on bookshop and car insurance , I pay it twice per year but it is ok
  • Today I feel ok towards money because I am doing weekly planning and I am considering and re-considering if next week I can spulrrge a little bit in Rome or try to be frugal, or try to find a compromise between both options
  • Money cannot buy happiness, one free thing I made last week tha tmake me happy was: bake at midnight and discover the morning after that halp cake was ate...big compliment without words
  • I will consider this week a success if I 'll keep to work har into documentation office, I'll find time to read book and plan a good study program...sticky notes with list of things to do are arriving....
  • Guilty food pleasure: Ice cream and french fries...not so healty but sometimes junk food is simply irresistible

Commenti