FOREVER FRIDAY BY TIMOTHY LEWIS

In the past week I finished to read a book that I can say I loved in every single page, ok honestly I hated some pages but I can realy say that it is a great buy... I waited a couple of days becaus that week I already bought 3 or 4 books, but one that seemed funny became a little bit boring and I needed something different, so I choose this book: FOREVER FRIDAY, based on true postcard collection of the author.

I liked carachters because they're real, they're perfectly imperfect but perfect for each other, thei loe is pure but there aren't only roses and chocolate, but with real dialogue and the rule of "compromise and share", there is a happy end...plus the men who found postcards discover a new way, start again to have faith and believe to true love, if you know someone that says : I don't believe in true love anymore, suggest this book!!!


This books is real jewel, rich of everything so you need to read it to understand what I mean!!!

Commenti

  1. Your review is so interesting, now I'm really curios!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. E' veramente un bel libro e merita di essere letto, libreria giunti titolo in italiano Solo una volta nella vita!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento