MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

I must to confess that I'm craving for a little holiday out of town, but for the moment it is impossible so I talking with a lot of friends to organize something all together, I had a dinner with ex collegue and we decided to reorganize it soon, went to swimming pool, I became "unoficcial uncle" (my childhood friend became mother), I went to Rome and spent some quality time with my friend Nowmi, I met new Reverend and I knew a guy that will help with a project into church...

For the next 2 months no clothes shopping, I need to open closet and decide what donate for charity...

I'm reading books, finally I have the time and during this week I'll have more meetings with friends and also in the end of the month...social life is always important!!!

My finances are quiet good with a extra earned for extra dog sitting is good, yep I'll still looking for only a job with normal salry, while for the moment I'm doing at least 2 to have almost a normal one, but if you ask answer is always the smae "there is CRisis"

However I tried to run and I can say that honestly I hate run, I dn't have problem doing nordic walking, trekking, but please don't ask me to run I hate it with all my heart!!!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on dinner out with girls, we tried a new restaurant and we liked it, their pizza is giant and delicious, and prices aren't so bad, we spent €16 each for wine, pizza and restaurant offered a glass of prosecco as appetizer
  • Today I feel  good towards money because tomorrow I'll receive cash payment for dog sitter week and the amount will go directly in the bank
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spending quality time with my ex collegues
  • I will consider this success if I'll achieve every to do list I have
  • Place where I'd like to stay now: SEA SEA SEA

Commenti