HAVE A NICE WEEK END

Today is saturday and usually I worked almos eery single week end until June and I from monday I started my new job that means alarm clock fuel but collegues are really funny and this is really helpful.
However since yesterday till  of Septemberr there will be a sort of festival for "work" but this means late night work, this work is paid only per contract it isn't an hourly job like job in the cafe (that I keep and sport champions start on October) but isn't like you must to hurt people, you go to your clkients and offer a better contract and they're free to accept or no!!!

I prepared a big bag of books to sell bt honestly I didn't had time to do it, maybe during this week or the next, I am calculating a budget very detailed fro the next months, using sheets calculator, pens, pencils and big cup of coffe:P

I am writing a lot for a personal project and there are a long list of activities that will start soon.
however probably for the next week I will be a little bit absent from blog, I am using longer day to stay out and far from pc most as possible...

HAVE A GREAT WEEK END

Commenti

Posta un commento