MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been nice, I wrote a lot I have a personal project : write a book plus I am preparing a series of articles about fashion and curvy girls, being a size 10-12, during winter I was a 14 now I am 10-12 and I am really glad of t, since I started to do gym seriously I feel better with more energies. I had a sort of Eureka moment watching for 1000000 times "Sex and the city" and thinking that I still haven't courage to follow my dreams and this isn't good I don't want to say to an ancient me "If I only did" but I want say " I tried"...
Me and my friend Claudia

About finances august is a terrible month, less earnings but no big expenses but probably this is my most frugal month of the year, I also teached to cafe's boss how use pc and go to my cousin's apartment to gives food to her 3 lovely cats, but I kept my social life, the other night I went out with my friend Claudia we ate a kebab and then we took drink with another friend of us, I went in the pool twice and I spent an afternoon in the Marta's town and Bolsena's lake with my parents, plus this saturday I am going to go to a concert, yep I don't like a lot that kind of music but there is a group of friend that play so is essential give my support.

I took some time of and far from pc I needed, considering that summer is ending, I am spending out and doing other things before new activity: I found a new job so means that I need to manage/handle only 2 jobs this and cafe's work in the week end from October:P

I choose books to sell and I re-found a book bought a couple of years ago: Lost girls and I don't know why I haven't read it, it is the diary of year of vacation of 3 girls and friends and honestly I'd love to have a similar experience...plus every chapter I read I discover new information about places, culture and people...one of my dream -apart buy a home- is travel often and discover the world, I'm quiet sure that soon I'll can do it!!!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: pool (€5), dinners (€4+€3,50), fuel (€10) no big expenses for the moment that is really good but I need to have a better income and I'm working on it, I want to have a determinated amount for the end of the year into saving account
  • Today I feel a little bit stressed towards money because until the end of the month I will not receive earnings and I already know that I will have some important expenses in the beginning of September, I need to work a lot on budgeting this month.
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: quality time with parents, plus spending time talking with my friend and reading the book dreaming about future holiday, also if this year I'll do a stay cation I am sure that next I will do a nice and lovely holiday!!!
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep my room organized, keep study and gym...I don't run but I love nordic walking and in the month of September I am going to organiz a trekking day with friends
  • One recipes I am going to try soon is: Felafel or Falafel I will prepare for tonight!!!

Commenti