MY DESK ESSENTIALS

Everyone of us has a personal desk where to study/work and everyone of us has a personal list of must have into it, for example a friend of mine needs to have a radio because she needs to be surrounded by music, another friend has always laptop open cause he does everything with it...

I tend to have a normal relation with my desk, I have 2 desk in my room, one that is always messy with tons of magazines, books, pens, letter, diy project and more, the other is a little bit messy but only because there is PC with printer...but If I need to reorganize at least twice per month the second messy desk, the desk with pc is most of time also my "workspace" and I need to have something like:






  • big cup of coffee followed later by hot tea, when I finish hot drink I re-fill the cup with water, I noticed that is very important to drink when you work
  • sticky notes, to put on books and documents that are really important
  • Block-notes, coloured folders for different topics I tend to have a differnt colour for each topic I need: for example on red shade I put everything is connected with finance, other colours for other things, for example, blu was dedicated to "travel whish list";
  • Calculator, yes at least once per week I need to sit in front of all my financial documents, see which is been good, what is been bad and re organize to have a good income and a good part destinated to savings.
  • pens, pencils, markers, tons of paper, as you see from pic usually on printer there are always some books, I will need more space but I am working to reorganization of my personal space!!!




This is How I'd like to see my persona workspace but I am still a work inprogress on it!!!

What about your desk essentials???





Commenti

Posta un commento