BLIND DATES???


Blind dates? I don't know why but most of time when we girls hang out topic is always the same: men, research of him, what is wrong if you have one, Honestly I can admit that one of our problem is from Disney's cartoon, come on in the reality any real men would wear turwuoise leggins (or better if you know some men that does it, start to ask some questions:P)...But everyone of us probably has had in his/her entire life at least one blind date!!!

However this is what happened in my life the few times that I accepted Blind dates:
I've found those perfect pics from google images


  • Fist time a collegue of college said that she knows an "adorable" guys that was ingle and was perfect for me, well I was single so I said ok to this blind date. One pro of this guy was that called and was always in time, but he was able to talk only about himself, talkative and pedantic person, if I tried to say something he started with "oh yes thinks a time I did" and this for at least 2 hours, I think I drank a bottle of wine alone...but in the end when bill arrives he took his mobile-probably looking for calculator app- and after a while he said your total is X, you're a very nice girl but I don't think we could be work as couple...what? let me understand, you talked all the night, I listened only your voice, I paid for a dinner in a fancy restaurant that I hate, I paid my part, you don't know me and you can say that we cannot work well as couple?(this is what I've thought) THANKS GOD! this is been my real answer, with the best smile I have saying that I was completely agree with him- The day after this horrible blind date, I said to my collegue that if she had other single friends to meet, please don't say me nothing!!!
  • I was in the public library studying for important test, when a old exschoolmates said that her cousin was visiting our hometown and wanted to know a nice single girl, I was single and I accepted. WRONG WRONG WRONG I went to soccer play also if I hate soccer, I try to talk but we like different things, probably the only thing in common was his cousin, however he said to my schoolmate that I was horrible person that did gossip all time-ehm really baby your cousin talked about yur family all the time, but don't worry I don't say nothing, maybe is for this that I have no more contact with this schoolmate? well I have less headaches!!!
  • Another time I went to an art exposition of a friend of mine that worked for real estate agency but in free time was an artist, so I went into this gallery I was looking some paints that I liked when a friend in common between us introduce an other artist, I must to admit he was HOT, tall with dark and deep eyes and a great smile, but believe me when he introduced himself I was trying so much to dont laugh for his nasal and nasty voice that probably I did a grunt, then he asked to drink something together and I accepted to do it with thi sunknow person, well to be honest at 100% he was funny but honestly I tried to imagine to live a story and his voice was so hurting...so I said that we were perfect as friends...but the ugly truth is that this hot guy recently said that is GAY...my best friend is too, infact I sent him a message writing "hey I know someone pefect for you":P.
Those are some of my several blind dates I have in my entire life, honestly I am sure that I 'd accept other blind dates. 
To be honest on first dates every one is a unknow person for the other, so you need to have time to know and discover every single aspects of the person you're attending, but is ok give to yourself a chance to try...Most of us now are looking for a partner into a dating website and who knows? maybe you could meet love of your life, new contact for work, a new friends...

Commenti

  1. Risposte
    1. DA un lato ti sei evitata momenti di grande imbarazzo, dall'altro adesso sono aneddoti divertenti da raccontare!!!:P

      Elimina

Posta un commento