ERICH VON NEFF WEEKLY POEM

Do you know that men are always worried about their "sex moments", Ok I must to say that I had this kind of confession from my male friends and if we must to be honest at 100% also we talk about their sex, what we liked what we disliked, what we'd want.... and first time I've read this poem I found instant connection with our weekly girl talks...mixed with that tv late night programs where mens talk about the taboo'stopic: Sex!!! WHy is so embarassing talk about it? 

And as every week I choose a poem to share with you, from the book "The cociane whores by Erich von Neff", adding pic and music video that I find are the perfect combo for each other.


Snob Puro


oooh Fernando
quanto ci vuole
per una bio-circolazione energizzante
Crepuscolo, sera, ogni notte
la doppia vita
passa ad un nuovo ritmo
ossessione
Ogni donna ha bisogno
di una notte energizzante
Lentamente, dolcemente
lasciate che il sogno di giocare
derivi da e in un sussurro
L'aspetto è scuro...un velluto scuro
ooooh Fernando
ooooooooooooh
ooooooooooooh!



What do you think about men and poetry? I think it is good when aa men show off his "sweet side", perfect men is a mix of rude and sweet, aren't you agree?

Commenti