BIBLE VERSES THAT I LOVED THIS WEEK

Most of us start today research for Xmas gift without considering that shops star in the middle of November to prepare Xmas corners, usually I tend to buy gifts in the month of November or at max during first 10 days of December...later I still understand reason prices are really higher and products availability is limited!!!

At same time this is a perfect moment to childhood return with Xmas open market in the centre, little corner for ice skating, honestly this is better try to do during first days because then ice became a little bit dangerous...

This week will be a lttle bit slow instead the oast and the next so I am working hard on several projects I have, I've already started to take contact with several people really helpful for achieve all the projects.

As you know I'm christian and for me faith is a very important part of my life, sotoday I want to share with you some of my favourite Bible's verses, because my personal thing is that you truly believe in God everything will be good and also if sometimes seems bbad is because there is a God's plan for us...


1 Corinthians 13: all the chapter, this is also called "The chapter of Love"

Proverbs 16:32: Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city.

Psalm 23 all, there is also a song based on it that is very very nice to listen and sing

Psalm 139:17-18: How precious to me are your thougts, oh God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake I am still with you

Ephesians 4:2: Be completely humble and gentle, be patient, bearing with one another in love

Song of songs 8:6: Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal in your arm; for love is strong as a death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave, It burns like blazing fire, light a mighty flame.

Commenti