DECEMBER GOALS

Today is officially started countdown for Christmas, at least for me, this is one of my favourite for its mean and because Chritmas lights give a complete differnt look to the town.


Every month I write note about goals I would like to achieve that month, honestly I have goals to achieve for the year that I divided into monthly category.

Most of my personal projects are into finance/savings but I also have other projects that include events in town, diy, cook, social events and more... like these:


  • Follow my personal "writing" project
  • Read more Bible and take time for daily meditation
  • Do gym at least twice per week
  • Attend a classic music concert
  • Attend a social event like Gnammo
  • Spent at least a night into theatre
  • Declutter wardrobe and organize a swap/charity event
  • Plan winter's shopping
  • Keep weekle real "date" with friends
  • Plan a little escape for New Year Eve
  • Try to learn to "knit"- I must to say that I am little bit envy about who is able to knit
  • Keep some time ONLY FOR MYSELF
  • Charity
  • Decide HOW to achieve all New years resolutions
What about your monthly goals?

Commenti

  1. Anche io devo iniziare a fare un po' di sport!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Dalle tue foto direi che non hai assoluto bisogno, ma ammetto che trovo liberatorio e calmante fare sport!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento