LAST MINUTE XMAS GIFTS

This year I failed into Xmas shopping, that usually I've done in the end of November...this year I still have 4 gifts to buy....but today I went into shops to see itemss and price and I've choose so I will go tomorrow during lunch break...usually there is less people in that time...

This is my list:



  • a mug with coffe's chocolate fr the man of our group (he is Elisa's fiancè)
  • some beauty produtcs from H&M (Elisa, Pamela and Samantha)
  • I'm still unsure if buy or not something tech for Sammy, I know her a little bit more than others...
  • the true is that I love do research and buy gift but wwhen I don't know well who will receive I am always a little bit unsure (in my mind I always have this wuestion will like or dislike)


In the afternoon I will work as nanny and when nanny's shift will end I will attend 60th anniversary of my church where there will be a photo expsition.... interesting events and on sunday there will be annother big event after service a lunch with a lot of people...finally youths into chrch...

I had a lot of social goals for this month, the true is with work I am not been able to do all that I wanted  but I achieved some good deals!!!

This week end I will busy with tons of food, well this means more gym in the next week to burn calories...in this period I am totally in love for gingerbread cookies, they're delicious and I could easily overeat them....but hei chocolate and food are always a passepartout into gifts world!

Well every social event I willn't achieve during this month will be part of my monthly goal in January!!! 

Commenti