BARGAIN SALES

Most woman waited impatiently the opening day of bargain sales, but also if you attend that shop often discounts could be easily became your best or worst investment of your money.
There are some pieces that are ESSENTIALS inside every women's closet:



  • LBD-Honestly I have 3 dress that are only for warm temperatures, I don't have a good dress for winter, but to be honest I didn't found nothing so interesting
  • Sweater- I have in several colours and they are perfect from day to nught mixed with right accessories
  • Blazer jacket- I must to confess that I've boought one in June 2014 for my cousin's wedding, I already had dress but party was in the night with fresh temperatures and I needed something to cover my shoulders and arms
  • white shirt: working in the cafe I have tons of white shirt they are perfect with jeans and blazer abut also with jumpsuit,
  • well cut black pants: I understood importance of well cut pants when I worked inside real estate agency, inage was first impression and good quality clothes were a plus
  • flat ballet shoes: I like them but I have only one pair that I use few because they aren't so comfty...I am going to give them chance during this year
  • decolltè pumps: I like and try them when I am insid shoe's shop but I am not so good on walk with them, I am more flat shoes kind of girl but black pumps could be perfect from early morning till late night, but for the moent my work required also be fast and this could be a problem-but hey there are alsogym course on heels....try
  • trench: I have one for spring absolutely nice
  • pencil skirt: I don't have I am looking for a good model that fit well on my body
  • maxi bag: this is part of my daily uniform, I have tons of essential things inside
  • little pochette: I've bought it for my cousin's wedding and the only thing that was inside it was my wallet, but hei wasn't elegant go to night wedding with maxi bag!
  • skynny jeans: they're became part of my daily uniform, comfty and elegant, plus this model is good also for work mixed with white shirt, blazer and good shoes

These are classic piece that are timeless and always on trend, there are many things that will be trendy only for one season, that means is stupid spend a fortune on them... 
What are you going to buy during bargain sales?

Commenti