MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been extremely busy on work side but I am glad to had time to meet my friends, infact I had a birthday dinner on monday night and a lunch on wed so I  kept my good habit to have at least one real meeting with friends once per week!

Since I re-organized second desk I did some calligraphy exercises but not so many as I wanted but my work schedul was so busy and I was so tired in the evening that i honestly choose to read a book. 
Yesterday I came back at home with 2 new books: "Devil wears Zara" by Mia Valenti and Don't tell the groom by Anna Bell, yes I am still in my sort of shopping ban and this means that no new books until the end of June, but let me explain, during one of last visits into bookstore I asked for some titles that they had pre-ordered and yesterday arrived their phone call, so honestly I am not been able to say no thanks, they ordered for me, so I went and took them and also if I saw several other interesting titles, especially "still Alice" I avoid to book others, but I  would like to watch this movie with Julianne Moore.

... I did other selection inside my book collection deciding what to keep and what to rty to sell,honestly I would like to understand how amazon and ebay work, probably I will have a long phone call with my tech friend...

I kept my daily walking routine and now after some months I am doing regoular exercise my breath is better and my energy is up, yep sometimes muscles are in pain but hei it is healty...however I would like to use bike when temperatures became a little bit more warmer, but for the moment my wallet is also happy because I am using car very few, this week only 3 times, during week end for work and on thursday!

During this past week I've read my weekly and monthly italian and foreign languages, read them permit me to improve my english knowledge...and be informed about wha tis happening in the rest of the world.

During this week end I will be busy with work in the cafe, this means I will spend some times with a friend and collegue talking about her handmade creations...

Also this week will be extremely busy but honestly is good because means that I am working hard to achieve several goals.
Yes I am still studying, I think I will study all my life because study is food for brain



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: eating out (dinner and lunch) and some grocery shopping fro afternoon snack. meals worths every single cent I've spent, good quality time with friends.
  • Today I feel normal towards money because I am spending on fixed bills and avoid from impulsive shopping, so looking my receipts are for: grocery, fuel,  soemtimes magazines but nothing more.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: quality time  spent with friends and family plus time to dedicate to calligraphy exercse, only 10 minutes each time, but is time only for me.
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep hard work to achieve goals into work field
  • Books of the week: Devil wears Zara by Mia Valenti, basically title is amazing, remember a littlbit the book Devil wears Prada, story is funny and writer is italian so honestly I didn't resisted from review on a magazine and I asked for it from the end of December,     I 've started to read on friday night but for the moment is very very good!!!


Commenti

  1. Great post..i agree that money cant buy you happiness..there is more important things in live:)
    Jolahogg.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Devil wears Prada is such a good book !

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yep it is a good book but also this from italian writer Mia valenti title is really nice Devil wears Zara;D

      Elimina
  3. Lo sai che anche io ho ricominciato ad allenarmi e camminare :D
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. camminare lo prreferisco al correre, ma del sano mobvimento fa sempre bene!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento