RE-ORGANIZING SECOND DESK

Finally I had time to fo a sort od diy course of Calligraphy, honestly I must to say that I am totally in love for this book and the two pen, probably when my sort of shopping ban will finish I'll buy some of them...however I found time also to clean and re-organize the second desk of my room, creating a little space to conatain diy material.

IT took time to eliminate pens but in the end I am quiet happy for the result, now I have box that contains pencils, colour, markers, coloured pens and material for diy all divided for category...



Now I am going to use it for some works, drawings and other projects where I am working really hard,I think I have enough material what do you think? As  I wrote since 12th of January I am in 6 months of sort of shopping ban and I will dedicate time to diy...our grandparents were really good on this field...plus I palnned several diy project into writing and art field so whish me Good luck!!!

Commenti

  1. Ottimo sistema di mettere tutto in ordine, c'è una tale confusione sulla mia!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. In realtà fino a ieri anche sulla mia c'era molto più disordine, che io ho sempre definito caos organizzato, in quanto ho sempre trovato tutto, ma visto che per i prossimi mesi mi occorre avere tutto bene in ordine...ci homesso un pò ma sono riuscita a riorganizzarlo e creare anche l'angolino del diy!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento