MISSION SWAP

Try to imagine live for an entire month spending almost nothing, weird? I've tought the same thing when I've read an article on Cosmopolitan when journalist/writer tried swapping site and she saved €830, spending few money on fresh salad and other fresh food.
The other day I was talking with a friend of mine to dcide where we could go for our dinner for girl, then she asked if I knew something that has a car because a collegue of her is waiting a new car and for repair that she has needs pay €950-money that she doesn't have- so I asked to my friends and then I had a flash about this site.


Look you can seriously find whatever you need, probably is because in the years people tend to collect more items, then space ends so they must to declutter, there is who try to sell on ebay/amazon/craiglist and other that want only to have space and gift, well to be honest every person in the site write a wishlist.

following images are directly from Cosmpolitan (June 2011 issue)

For example maybe you need some tech things maybe the person who offers the service you're looking for needs for some cooking lesson, a bike, a book, a box of typical food... if you are on a budget and you need to buy something before spend real money see if you have something to swap!!!



Commenti

  1. Amicicia, this article is really cool!! I remember of a woman, met during my time in Palermo in 2008, who was doing this kind of thing with several friends. I thought she was very alternative and clever. Maybe in the future I can do that, why not, with brothers and sisters of the church community where God would like me to serve :)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento