MY FEBRUARY GOALS

I've started my sort of shopping ban on 22th of January but if first week is been good, without lot of tmeptation, on second I had some that make me broke it, phone call from bookstore to say that books I've preordered were finally arrived, I took only them, then I wanted to repair a pair of gym shoes but shoe repairer said that wsn't possible, so considering that I nedd to have a pair of gym shoes for work in the cafe and do nordic walking I needed to buy a new pair of shoes, ok I've paid them only €18,83 (on bargain sales you can find lovely and affordable items), car needed mechanic (is old car maybe is time to think also a fund for buy a new one), then I stopped and bought coffee in a cafe being alone twice, I knew I needed energy for hard work session, but I felt like I was doing something wrong, so thinking and re-thinking I decided to restart with this period of shopping ban directly from 1st of February.

Now that I have decided which habits like: drink coffe only on weekly dates and never alone, have at least one real “date” with friends per week, treat me with my weekly/monthly italian and foreigns magazines, read all books I've bought during summer 2014 and don't buy news until July. The only thing is supposed I am going to buy is a tablet, for the rest my goal is divide every single cent saved between SAVINGS and TRAVEL FUND, this year I am going to travel a little bit more and this means good accurate budgeting work.
I've bought it from my american holiday in Michigan in the 2012, isn't lovely? It gives a special touch also to the easiest outfit!!!

I was talking with a ex collegue that is living near Monza about the fact that in the Public Library of my hometown is impossible find new books, you can easily find books of universities, old books but if I want to read something new I must to buy, so I bought for years title I found interesting and story inside too, but during summer 2014 I am been quiet busy with work that most of the book I've bought remained untouched, until now. But I am going to do another decluttering job inside my books collection, because also if I dream about to have a library like that into Beauty and the Beast cartoon, I decided to keep only books that I really love and sometimes I need to read them again, but honestly would be really nice to have a Oublic library that permit read last romances for free...

I am so glad that in my second desk I have all very well organized with a corner for diy corner, honestly I am thinking about saw machine that is insiede closed but honestly every time I tried sewing machin won, but this year I am going to understand better how it works and try to do something by me, with scrap-booking, decoupage, draws, paper works and plastic I don't have so many problems as I have with sewing. But I always found so fashinating sewing world!

Also if H&M shop will be a serious temptation for my wallet I am going to use only clothes that are already in my closet, I think I've found enough in the years and I've done several declutter work into my wardrobe keeping only clothes that I really use and I can combine well together. 

I am doing every day some calligraphy exercise and I am seriously in love with “Fude pen” is inside the box, to be honest I am totally in love with every kind of pen I saw on brochure that was inside it, thankfully I didn't found one in every single shop I visited. Sometimes living in a small hometown helps you to save money, but if you became a saver is possible be savvy also in big cities.

However for this month I have some nice plans:

  • walk at least 30 minutes daily
  • use car less is possible
  • read at least 2 books from that I've bought in the summer 2014
  • Declutter and reorganize some areas (eliminate/donate)
  • Eat vegetarian more often is possible (meal planning including afternoon snacks)
  • keep weekly date with friends
  • plan little trips in the country to visit friends and discover new place
  • diy projects for kids ( I found two books and a diy bi monthly magazine that help a lot)
  • Theatre/cinema at least once this month, hoping that there will be something interesting (I'm looking for Still Alice movie)
  • On chairty:I am going to offer at least 10% of my monthly side hustle income, because I already donate 10% with my monthly fixed salary as nanny
I think I have more usually I write a weekly list every monday and then put a mark when I'll done it, little step, little progress, big results!!!





Commenti