MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been really busy on work side but luckily I had time for my “weekly date with friends”, also if this week second date is been a quick hello during job shift of my friend Claudia, the other is been more calm and relaxed a breakfast on the cafe in the commercial center with my friend Samantha.

However I was quiet happy for shopping ban until arrived some problems: mechanic, a book preordered, gyms shoes that sheomaker cannot repair, tree coffes alone as treatment for the cold temperature so I've started to think that maybe that wasn't the best moment to start with this shopping ban plan and then I've finally found the tablet I wanted so I did some calculus, final decision is been ok start with this plan directly from 1st of February. So I had time to buy things I needed (and wanted) to buy, I make a plan for essential grocery shopping, bust tickets, magazines (monthly/weekly italian and foreigns), gym's plan and other things.

I've read two books and just started to read third, with this cold and rain is good in the evening stay comfty reading on your couch.

I am absolutely sure that I want to keep determinated expenses like:

  • Birthday gift for other- I planned an amount for each birthday and for every month so this will be helpul because some months I don't have any birthday, other times I have 3 all at once-budget helps
  • Weekly date with friends-usually is in front a coffe or for a lunch but I need to keep at least one appointment with adults-ok if you attend a lunch with us you could think that we aren't so adults!!!
  • My weekly/monthly magazines, I know tablet and web helps but I prefer paper, I can use it also for diy work recycling it and this means that I don't need to stay alwys connected to read them.
  • Hairstylist- In november I've changed my hair colour so for the moment I am not going to cut this cost and my hairstylist is very talented and affordable.


For other rules are the same: no new clothes, new books, new pens, new note-books, no new office supplies (pen, pencils, notebooks, officesupplies will be hardest part)no new shoes, no new bags,

Then other expenses will be the same fixed bills I have:
  • grocery
  • shampoos&Co., but no new cosmetics until I really finished all that I already have
  • mobile & internet connection
  • fuel and bus tickets
  • long distant adoption


My goals for shopping ban is save for determinated areas:

  • donate more on charity
  • save for travels
  • emergency fund for car and savings for a new one



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: tablet and mechanic, tablet is very nice and also if I thought I wasn't able to use touch screen I am been good on use it, mechanic essntial expense for my car but luckily I've spent only €64
  • Today I feel good towards money because also if I did shopping my budget works, also if today I need to do weekly control, monthly and weekly planning of my finances
  • Money cant buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was receive email from a friend that live far and that I would like to visit during February and see sun after 2 days of rain
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep attention on writing projects
  • I am craving for a week end free from work in the cafe to visit my friend that lives inModena, but we need to see our job schedules to find a week end good for boths






Commenti