SECOND WEEK SHOPPING BAN REVIEW

This is been my second week of my sort of shopping ban and I am glad to say that I resist to impulsive shopping into bookstores, usually I am not going in those place but I was having a dinner with a friend of mine that needed to buy something inside it, so I suggested her on the model of a nice notebook and then she was looking for a nice pen I suggested a shop that sell a lot of pens from cheap to luxury models, honestly she wanted see on Thun shop and there was a nice pen, but it was very small and its cost was €40...if you are going to buy/gift a Mont blanc pen price is a lot more but for that she is going to do this price were too much...while in the shop suggested by me she found a nice pen.

I limited myself to window shopping this week, I paid only for things that I've planned (fuel, grocery, food for pets, maganzines) and a last minute dinner for girls only. This place worth every single cent I've spent and last time I am been here I've eat also a little chocolate cake, absolutely delicious because it was sweet but not too much.

I received a clothes catalogue from Bonprix, that I love because I lo ve clothes and its prices are really affordable, if this would be a year full of weddings I know that I would buy several dresses her for good deals... however I am not going to spend money on clothes until July, also if during this week with really cold days I discovered that I have socks only for spring, early autumn and no winter socks, so I am unsure if buy into shopping chart for this next 6 months some winter socks, but for the moment I am using warmy uggs at home (they're so warmy and comfty), autumun sock when I am out.

I've just started to read one of tons of book bought into summer2024 and that are still untouched, this seems nice, but I am at the beginning...also if I am going to red also a book in english, this will improve and add new words inside my english's knowledge!!!

I've sent a sms for birthday gift to a friend of mine and I had my weekly breakfast in front of a good cup of coffee, quality time with friend spend together FOR REAL!!!

So this is been a good week into personal finance and budgeting, but is been a little bit busy because my father had influence, I know that this is the classic period of flue, but he had two days without energy followed by another couple of days good in the morning and high temperatures on evening. Believe me with his past healty problems is normal be always a little bit worried!

However having faith I am sure that God has a good plan for everyone of us so I tend to see always glass half full and not half empty!!!



Commenti