MY MARCH GOALS LIST

Every month I write a monthly list of goals I would like to achieve in that determinated month, however for the following months goals are quiet similar:


  • read at least 2 books of that bought in 2014 and still untouched
  • gym at least twice per week
  • daily nordic walking-also if from yesterday there is a wind so cold that is a lot better stay at home, so I am going to use a pilates dvd for gym at home
  • plan at least a day trip or a week end out of town
  • draw more
  • try new recipes
  • attend at least 2 free event inthe library (in February I've attended reading for kid during my nanny's work and I think it is a very nice activity, is never too soon to love books)
  • keep my weekly real date with friends
  • eating out once-twice per month, trying new locals
  • Work on personal and professional projects
  • BE savvy, having a rich life-yep it is possible



Commenti