MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been very busy but most prductive, I am been focused on determinated projects and for some I am still working on them...so I used my free sunday to do a day trip to visit my friend, honestly I think next time I'll do it I will use train,probably I will save a little bit money, however every single cents I've spent worths the amazing fact I've spend an entire afternoon with my friend Fra. We talked about our summer holiday together!!!

I've finished to read book but honestly the only things I've found interesting about it was the lovely cover and the last 3 or 4 pages, for the rest it is been extremely boring. "Ps: Don't forget PAris" title was interesting and I've bought in sumer 2014 but until last week It was untouched, now I am deciding if donate or sell, we'll see....

I had a breakfast with my friend and ex collegue Sammy after her influence, this year there is been a lot and people kept it for long time....

For this week I'm going to write a lot, work on several projects and hopefully have some nospending days, at least 2 also if I need absolutely buy earcuffs for tablet, but considering tha tI am going to stay at home almost all evenings it could be quiet easy this week, because I think I will have only grocery and weekly journals, maybe one breakfast in a cafe but nothing more.

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: trip to Modena, I was doing calculus and probably next time, with warms temperature, I am going to travel with train...I've discover a train quiet cheap but you need to book it ahead, however I am glad of every single cents I've spent with my friends.
  • Today I feel good towards money because also if travel is been a little bit more expensive than usual, I cutted other expenses, plus savings are solowly growing up, so seems that personal budget is working very well
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that makes me happy was: see and talk with my friend Fra for real, give and receive a hug from yor best friend is soomething without price
  • I will consider this week a success If I will be focused on projects
  • Craving for: sleep a little bit more, probably this week I'll be able to sleep a little bit more in the morning, however also waking at the same time there is something that for me is hard, hang out of the bed, in the morning it has perfect warmy temperature...


Commenti

Posta un commento