WEEKLY THOUGHTS

During this week I had my real date with my friends, I had a sort of anticipated birthday dinner, me and my frien dClaudia opted for am American Steak House, well in my hometown there are two but we opted for that is situated inthe centre and has best reputation. 
I've ordered a tex mex appetizer followed by a chicken burger and french fries, portions are good not too small and not too big, prices aren't so cheap but quality of food worths the price and we spent a toal of €40, that is average price for meal in my hometown.

Then we opted for dvd's night choosing a romantic and funny comedy "Thinks  like a men, act like a lady", It is been extremely funny but to be honest I am not agree on follow rules and stategies, in my personal opinion be honest is the best stategy...however this kind of movies offer great views on male minds:P

We talked about to spend an entre week end in a Spa, but when boths are free from work. work is necessary and we started to look for Easter, but on festivities prices are extremely high so we're waiting ot better I'm waiting for best deal...it will be my birthday late gift for myself!!!

I'm reading a lot and I've bought a book that will be helpful during rainy afternoons as nanny...it is a book about travels, oh if I'd be rich I'd travel in a new place every week end and I'll invest into real estate-drawing are very nice and gave me suggestions to create news!!! I am not a true artist but I find relax when I try to create something with pencil, but to be honest in my group of friends from all over the world there are true talents and I'm really glad to know them.




Commenti