MY FIRST WEEK OF MY SORT OF SHOPPING BAN



This first week of shopping ban is been good and bad at the same time, I haven’t banned to buy everything I tried to find a balance between my things and with my expense from past months in my hands I’ve noticed that I’ve spent a lot on takeout coffees ( also alone) and on books…I always knew that for me is more easy resist to a pair of shoes instead a good book so I decide to ban takeout coffee alone and no new books for the next 3 months…



But since some years I have the good habit to have at least once real weekly meeting with friends, so coffee is accepted only in this case, infact I’m drinking alone my morning coffee ONLY at home, I make it with my moka and it is delicious!
 
quality time with friends and family

I’m working on my side important project and using free time to spend some hours in the near pool, I’m wearing a lot my dark blue shorts and also if they remind me every time the image of a boy-scout, I’m not soaking as the past year ( I wore jeans all the summer) and between pool, walking and shorts my legs are quiet tanned and a little bit more toned instead the beginning of June…very good deal.


During free time I also discovered instagram I(it is amazing app) and nice tv programs, or better to be honest, they are funny for me and help me to improve my English, but there are a couple of programs that help me with cooking, I said that I find very relaxing spend time in the kitchen? I discovered Barefoot Contessa, to be honest I already knew her fame and some her recipe but I never watcher her show, the Molto bene (Italian program) I use my tablet to watch the entire episode with simple recipes to recreate, sometimes is possible have a great meal with few ingredients.
 
I said that cooking is relaxing for me and if I must to soak I need a good reason for it:P
I must to say that during this week of shopping ban also if I am been tempted from Wish ( I already saw a perfect winter coat but I limit myself to window shopping)I am been a lot focused on my work side projects ...

Commenti