MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been quiet relaxing, I had some work to do  but I had time to spend in the swimming pool near home...honestly this summer is been so hot that pool is been the best solution...plus this summer pool combined with my shorts gave me a lovely tan

I asked postcards from my friends that are going to go on holiday or are doing it, while I'm doing my sort of stay cation with ton of swimming pool, some day trips to lake with family and relax... butI must to say I am missing my office job...

My left knee is going better day by day but I felt old, I had also nice real "dates" with friends... laughing in person is really different from our conversation via whatsup or skype...:P

I've visited (finally) the lovely tiny house that was on sale, well it is nice but is really tiny and owners ask a price that is absolutely out of market...but I needed to visit it and ask them some informations so this house is eliminated from my list...

During this week I'm going to go to the pool, considering that september and pool closure is near and I am going to take the max I can from this summer's sun.... On September I need to go to my hairstylist for my hair colour, they need to be adomated a little bit, now if I don have pony tail my hair are a lot similar to lion's hair......I'm going to have a dinner with girls and watch a nice movie with them, Do you knw Minions' Seriously this year I am going to cinema to watch nice cartoons:P

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: swimming pool, for hot and sunny days spend great time here is been money very well spent
  • Today I feel OK towards money because I am keeping my budget weekly and maybe I will need to change it soon but for the moment it is working quiet well
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was spend quality time with friends and family, read before going to sleep and the most amazing thing wake up without alarm clock:D
  • I will consider this week a success if I will spend at least 2 days in the pool near home
  • Craving for my dinner with girls, we have always great time and if someone would like to have suggestion in style with Girls and Sex & the city, well we are perfect

Commenti