TIPS FOR RELAXING ON HOLIDAY



What are you going to do during this weekend?

Apart sleeping?

Yes

Well I’m going to relaxing and have fun with you this Sunday
Perfect I'll wait you at my home at 12 .p.m.
see you
Me and one of my best friend decided for a not expensive  Sunday program: lunch together and a dvd afternoon, I will choose nice and funny movies plus I will take some snacks into the bag, I already know that it will an afternoon full of laughs talking about a lot of things….


If you are going to have some days off from your work there are some tips to follow to relax yourself and your mind for real:


SEA: well use sea water for your body, believe me walking in the sea with water under your knee or under your hips is better of long hour or jogging, I noticed thast my legs are more toned after week end full of long walks, same story if you are going to walk in the sand, your uscle are going to work more, 


Mountain: probably you are going to have a holiday full of hiking and trekking, well this is great but in both cases you’ll spend a lot of time outside with the natural light of sun and this is very good for our mind

However which tips to  follow for some relax?



  • Start your meals with raw veggies: I still remember my holiday in Lyon when every meal started with a raw salad and this is a very good season for veggies and fruit, infact you can find several types of them
  • Avoid tour de force but do everything slowly: when you are in a holiday you would must to remember that you are on a holiday, so if you are kind of person that needs to plan every single minute of it, believe me take at least half day off from your plans and live it slowly...
  • Protect your hair too: Most people protect only skin(some don't use any kind of protection) forgetting hair, well also if you are on holiday you would must to remember to moisturize hair and is better to do it in the evening with freshwater
  • Don’t start a diet or a new sport: ok maybe summer is best period of the year to start a diet but why start it during your holiday? one of the amazing things of holiday is try local food, but remember you can do long walks on the foreshore, in the water or in the hill without traumatizing the muscles and you will follow your natural rythm
  • Be flexible with yourself: maybe you are following a diet and now also if you are good on choosing healty option you would like to have some treats, well you can do it...come on a slice of cake isn't a disaster
  • Wake up gym: this is a goo habit that you could have and follow for the entire year, because a wake up gym is a sort of streching that helps yor body to wake up
  • Drink fruit waters: with summer and hot temperatures is good to  drink a lot, I don't have problems because I drink a lot all the entire year but I have friends that say that they dislike water so fruit's water could be a good deal and a better choiche instead coke &co.
  • Choose right books: well being an avid reader I like read books so romances are perfects for this time of the year, but you can also read coaching books with some exercise to do 
Which are your tips for relax yourself during your holidays?

Commenti