FIRST DATE: WHO PAY THE BILL?

I was talking with girls about first day and the eternal dilemma Who pays on first date? Seriously if you would want to follow the etiquette is the men that must to pay....
Ok I must to say that I am not so agree with this thing but not because I want to be feminist independent but because seems that everytime a man pay for you, he wants always to be paid back in nature... I like when a man offers to pay my drink but in the last years I used to watch and study the other before he can pay...it happened that I paid first drink...



Some time ago I went out with a nice guy, we met and walked in the center, then we went into a cafe and ordered our drinks, well I was studying him, nice, smiling but honestly there were two things that I seriously hated into the date: the fact that he was saying blasphemy as interlayer and the fact that he was watching his mobile every 5 minutes, come on...we're hanging out together for first time and you use your mobile almost all the date? However I decided to pay for first drink...I was still studying him, then we continued to talk and went in another local, this time he offered, we had a good date but honestly I don't know if I would hang out with him again, maybe rules from "he's not into you" worth also for woman and the fact I am not watching my mobile looking for a message from him means that I'm not into him...

But do you know? I had the impression that most men offered me drinks, dinner & co because they wanted something and paying seems that you must to give them what they want (Has it still a sense or this is becaming a no sense post?)...

Talking with girls this is happened to them too, nice men on paper perfects but boor and rude in reality where man finds interesting a woman only if she want to have sex with him, maybe sometimes he wants only sex, but you are unsure or you wnt to have sex with him because you are been in love for first sight seeing into him the father of your future sons, but could happen that he disapppears from the moment he left you home...

So also if etiquette says that men would must to pay on first day I prefer to pay for first time saying well you'll pay the next...is it wrong?

Commenti