MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been good also if sky is been grey , but I’m glad about everything I’m been able to do, I’m reading two books at the same time Get that guy by Matthew hussy and The knockoff/Tech bitch, boths interesting but I’m using first as school text also if it hasn’t said any secret about male brain and second is for nights before sleeps because is funny and interesting at the same time… However I must to admit that I’m discovering some interesting things about internet, also if I use social media and I use internet I willn’t be like a Tech nerd!!!


There are been fashion weeks and I did a personal selection of clothes that I would really wear, while most of catwalks are a sort of shows… maybe some women take those too serious.

About finances I’m trying to keep my budget under control but probably I would have a clear idea and organization of it on third month of this new work, every time I changed work and salary I needed at least a couple of months before budget works well how I planned


I met my friend that is a on-off relation and I said what I think and hope for their story, our friendship is good because we are honest to each other always, at least in our opinion true bfriendship is based on honesty, this means say always what we think really, is so easy say always “yes you’re right” while is more hard say that a friend is mistaking… but this is my personal point of view!

However I decided to have little weekly amount for myself, also if I’m still thinking about try to have a good and interesting week spending a  total of €30 in the entire week, I must to study this thing!!!



  • the most I've spent this past week was on: normal shopping like fuel, food, nothing new.
  • Today I feel Normal towards money because I'm trying to keep budget under control keeping track of my daily expenses
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: using facebook to keep intouch with some ex school mates (yes Fb could be very helpful sometime)
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to be a little bit more frugal of this past week, considering also two birthday of two collegues this month
  • Recipes to try to make soon: bananan and pumpking pancakes+ pumpking chocoalte vegan brownies, from recipes and photos seems absolutely delicious now I need to find time to make them

Commenti