MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been cold and infact I had nasty cold mixed with voice’s problem but now seem solved… I continued to work hard to build my portfolio into real estate agency and also if I have “only” 10 properties in my personal list I’m happy of it because collegues have more than 200 properties each but there are working from more years than me!!! However I’m happy about my choice to turn into real estate world, maybe the bad part is finds a parking in the morning… but for the rest I like it a lot and everyday I learn something new…


I’m still working on having a good budget, also if I had good budget in the fast months but every time I  changed works I needed some times to understand which was best budget for myself… I know that budget is very important when you have financial goals to achieve but seriously I still hate my weekly budgeting day, my paper is full of cancellations, corrections, draws, calculus, a  complete messy, than usually then I write again in  another paper but this time paper is well wrote, but in this moment I’m still working on some areas where I would like to decrease expenses..headaches are coming soon!!!


During this past week I had flue so I had a day off from work and I slept a lot, my body needed and when I have flue I always want to sleep a lot, however between work and flue the only moment I saw my friend for real is been: having breakfast in the café where she works…I’m still reading my books and I would like a lot go to cinema to watch last movie with Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro… a collegue of mine just watched it and said that is very nice movie!

I had my 2 hours walking but only twice this past week and I am quiet sure that I’ll haven’t this week, I had other plan that include some “Desperate housewife” moments,…however I am still planning some monthly goals to achieve into work and in personal life…baby steps giants results!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: unexpected bill, but luciily good budget I had enough money to cover it, plus normal expenses like Fuel
  • Today I feel AEHM towards money because :also if I had enough money to cover unexpected bill I am waiting for an important payment, plus I am considering other side hustle until work in the cafe restart, so some days are a littel bit more stressful than others
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: talk with my friend before work drinking a good cup of cappuccino and smile from morning
  • I will consider this week a success if I: wil keep calm all the week also I know I will have more moments like a "mad desperate housewife"
  • treat of the month: hot tea and spiced cookies (thanks Lidl)

Commenti