REALTOR SEPTMBER MONTH IN PICS



I was talking with a friend of mine about my typical day and I said, Well everything starts with parking, How is my typical day?
Wake up at 7.30 am daily, shower, dress up and make coffee with moka, it is my fuel for brain and for body, then go to car, drive until center and find a car parking ( the most hardest thing to do in the morning), then prepare material and go in the location you decided to do research for house-flat-apartments-condos for sell-rent…then retrn after 12pm in the agency and start to do calls to fix appointments. Lunch some break and then go back to the office at 4pm till 8pm, continuing with phone calls and appointments with clients
Sometimes I drink another coffee in the morning or in afternoon with collegues but now because I am on a budget I do it only once or twice per week not daily and try to bring snack directly from home 8 I said that I’m trying to lose some weight?)
 
Eassential realtorkit: brochure, organizer, pen, notebooks, camera, mobile and in my case bottle of water:D
My morning breakfasts in pics

All pics are from my personal page of instagram



On first week as realtor I had hard moments because I found notice and home owner fixed appointments that were canceled by husbands one hour before the appointments, One thing I always did is been and I do always in my life is see glass always half full, there is always something positive and no by no I’ve finally started to build my portfolio with properties



Isn't amazing?

Commenti

  1. Your cat is the cutest! Such cute pics!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  2. All of my cats are super cute!!! thanks!!!

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento