MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy and expensive as usual but I am glad about the fact I gifted myself a little bit and I already bought some Christmas gifts(sometimes pre-orders are very savvy deals)...

Sky is been grey and rainy very often so I treat myself almost daily with a cappuccino, well this is a bad habit that I want broke without eliminating it, but limiting it to twice per week...plus I'm going to prepare a list of daily snacks to bring in the office...but the hardest part for my finances is to have office between my two favorite bookstores, but luckily I've read all books from summer 2014 and I've bought titles that I'm cover until the end of the year...

I'm planning some day trips with my friend Claudia when boths have sunday free from work, we plan to try new things and visit new places...but I like this time of the year because there are a lot of open stand markets that I love, from Antique, to foodie, to Xmas I can spend hours visiting them.

I've bought my organizer for 2016 already in September and now I'm craving to start to use it, plus I'm looking for some side hustles because they're helpful when you're on a budget, and you are looking way to save more money to achieve financial goals.

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: books, fuel and foreign monthly magazines, fuel is essential for car plus I'm going to read my foreign magazines during free time to improve my english, books are fuel for brain but maybe I've bought a little bit too much:P
  • Today I feel OK towards money because: I'm trying to don't overspend but considering that I'm going to buy all Christmas gifts for the end of November I already know that from first of December I must to be more frugal and I already set a weekly budget to respect.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing i did last week that make me happy was: spend real time with my friend Claudia visiting an open stand market, yes we saw because I've bought takeaway cappuccino but spend time without work in the middle is better
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will complete all tasks of the week and complete a side hustle project
  • Best money I've spent this week: €9.60 in chocolates for collegues on saturday, after an hard trial time now we're building a good relation that is goon to have a good life in the office

How is been your week?

Commenti

Posta un commento