CHRISTMAS GIFTS IDEAS AND ACTIVITIES!

As I wrote I am not a big fan of Cold months but December has a special feelings and Christmas is one of my favorites festivity also if December is one of most expensive months for me.

I've bought almost all Christmas gifts, I need to buy only other two gifts for mum and dad andhonestly for them I could be able to spend a little bit more than I planned. However I've bought almost all gifts for the end of November, but this year I'm so busy that is been hard find time to do Christmas shopping before big mass of people inside of shops.

However I love to search in the web tips and suggestion for great gift that don't broke your finance, see this!

During this month most people tend to organize dinners where there is food in abundance and most time happens that most food go directly into trash bin, so why don't try use creative recycle for leftover food? It would save money from your grocery budget:P

Kids would love stay out of home always but sometimes temperatures and short days don't permit it, so is essential find a way to have creative moment with kids, where adults and kids will enjoy doing art:P

However I love read how others are going with their Christmas shopping and their savvy tips, Have great shopping, from 8th of December till 6th of January in the centre there will be Christmas market with tons of stands!

Commenti