HAVE YOURSELF...

A LITTLE MERRY CHRISTMAS... It's official today is Christmas and I already swapped some gifts with colleagues and some friends, but into my mind I already thinking about Birthdays that are coming in January...and considering that I have a budget to respect and I am going to have a more frugal liyfestyle this year...I'm looking for nice ideas that are good, useful and not so expensive!!!

Well if Santa Klaus next year will gift me unlimited credit card, I''ll accept as soon is possible...however, some ideas are good also if you receive gifts from someone that you never expected , so is good have extra mini gifts ready so you can be prepared...GazelleIntents offer nice diy idea on a tiny budget


 
gifts from friends and colleagues, lovery every single thing I received!!!

For this Christmas I wish you all the best: time for yourself and do whatever you like: 
sleep, reading, traveling, cooking, hang out with friends, quality time with family, everything that make you happy and I wish: that you can achieve all your goals!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Commenti