ICE SKATING BY NIGHT

I must to say I love search and buy gifts for Christmas, but, this year I ended a lot late than I planned, plus I ended my  gift swapping on 26th, to be honest at 100% there is still a gift that I am unsure if I'll have the opportunity to give with my hands or send out with snail mail.


I’ve recieved lovely Christmas gifts from colleagues and friends, and I must to admit that my friend Claudia knows me very well, she gite me and our friend Federica with the same warmy and comfty white poncho…


We had a lovely plan for 26th of December go to Ussita and have a night full of ice skating, well we did it with a lot late, we decided to go at 4.30pm, but in the reality we began our trip at 6.30 pm for people that arrived late, so we stopped before in a restaurant for dinner I share an appetizerwith Federica and I ordered a pizza that was good, but white wine was delicious:P, … is normal when group of different people try to combine all, something can go wrong…I must to say if I have an appointment at a determinated hour I arrive some minutes ahead, there is a program to fall, but I noticed that isn't the same for everyone...


In the end I loved ice skating also if I falled down at the beginning but I’ve laughed a lot about it and then I was in company of my friends, also if you are inside a giant group you have a feeling with few person…however me and my friends had great laughs and good quality time together and I loved my last Christmas gifts received : a couple of earrings with owl charms and white poncho!!!

Commenti