MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is very busy between day job and side hustles but I’m glad about it.
From 8th of December in my hometown is arrived Christmas market, but I noticed that stands are less than past years, plus from 3 or 4 years near big fountain of town there is a little place for ice skating, but honestly I never tried it, I prefer do ice skating into Ice’s palace…


I’m still looking for last Christmas gifts, well usually I buy all of them for the end of November but this year I’m been so busy that I still have 3 Christmas gift to buy.
I wanted visit Expo regalo but in the end of the week I was so tired that I said to myself “expo regalo there is every year so I can go next year”, ok is a day trip less than I planned but I used this fee day to sleep late in the morning,


When my friend asked what I was doing in my few free time my answer is if I’m really really tired I go directly to sleep, if I’m in good mood I watch some tv with family and then read some pages of books drinking a hot cup of tea, it is a good night ritual :P… in this period I love read cookbooks, book about finance and book about diy and decluttering…but I still love romances with happy end!

This past week is been so busy and full that I haven’t had time for my weekly date with friends but this week I already planned a lunch date with my friend Claudia at Oriental restaurant near our homes and I’m going to have another lunch date before Christmas…



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: car insurance, I pay it twice per year but it became very expensive considering that I paid €243 for 6 months, I paid half with money from my bank account and the other half with work in the cafe, while my parents with an onliine insurance paid €320 for the emotre year it means more than €100 saved and for a girl on a budget small every single cents saved is important .
  • Today I feel GOOD towards money because: I am able to have budget under control and I've finally received a couple of payments that I was waiting from long time, plus I receive my paycheck from my day job as realtor...working in the cafe sometimes is very tiring but it offers a good cash cushions that permit to intack less is possible savings.
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: moment for my self only drinking hot tea and reading, magic moment before sleep, bed is so comfty:P
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will continue to eliminate/delete some voices from to do lists, try to make more healty and try to make a vegetarian-vegan dish once per week and finally start wrapping gift for colleagues with handwritten tag
  • Best sweet treat of the month: gingerbread and chocolate cookies, I found this into Lidl shop last year, they're available only during Christmas time and they're absolutely delicious alone or perfect with hot coffee in the morning or hot tea in the evening, simply perfect.

Commenti