HOW IS CHANGED MY BUDGET

Basically I am trying to have frugal weeks but seems not so easy, there are a lot of temptations daily and I am quiet to good to avoid all of them...

When I said to myself that I needed a budget I must to say my finances were a complete disaster, I did withdrawal from ATM thinking "well I can do ignoring which was my balance", but then when I started to have financial goals to achieve I understood the importance of budget but not same story for savings.

After I became debt free I noticed that I was spending money tracking notes of them but no plans for savings yet...so reading some blogs (My pretty Pennies, Blonde on a budget, The shop my closetMaking sense of cents) I started to do budget for expenses and for savings too, I found side hustle jobs and create a cushion for unexpected bill (it is a life saver )...

Also one of my favorite fashion magazine COSMOPOLITAN started to talk about finance and savings and I've found helpful tips for my goals.

Now from 1st of February I'm in a sort of shopping ban trying to over my weekly expenses with income from dog sitting weekly income, but for this week I already know that I'll spend a little bit more of I planned for an extra date that wasn't planned, infact I was going to stay at home all nights of this month...

Some time ago Dentist, car insurance, fuel, weren't a priority, a new bag, a new dress yes was a priority, well I must to admit that have a debt to repay each month helped me to became more disciplined about my money manage...

I had a mattress for the last 20 years that was good, at least I believe so, but I've thought about buy a new one from some years ago, but I've bought a new bed only two weeks ago because I've found a good deal for it and i must to say I'm sleeping so well now that I don't understand because new bed isn't been a priority... 

I've spent more than 100 euros on Dentist but honestly visit and the fact I don't have pain in my mouth worth every single cent I've spent...

For years my monthly salary was used for fun stuff only, now I try to save and cover weekly bills with dog sitting weekly income, yes sometimes isn't easy because I still have emotional shopping days but I noticed that I tend to have a budget also in that days...


But if you ask how I manage so well my budget I can honestly reply I am a constant WORK IN PROGRESS!!! 



Commenti