THOUGHTS ON RELATIONS



On wed is arrived into the most ancient bookstore of town the book I ordered, it is a romantic romance between a girl that eats meat fish and delicious junk food that meets and fall in love at first sight for a guy that is vegan, so would you change your foodie habit for a man?


I am trying to eat vegetarian more often is possible, I am eliminating meat slowly but I don’t know If I can be able to elimate dairy products from my diet, also if I love rice milk, soy milk, almond milk and I am fashinated from vegan recipes that I found from the web and from vegan monthly magazine WEVEG…


I don’t know why but this book is offering me several point of views, for example I will change completely my habits for someone other and if yes the men would attend real myself or the ideal myself? So this could be considered a lie? Isn’t stressful lie in every part of your journey?



Maybe I am a little bit weird, I know that I am a little bit not- conventional, but I am honest and sometimes I am little bit too much but I always thought that is tiring remember every single lie, fake story you said, you must to remember what when why you said what to who…my memory is bad so I’d be worst lier ever.


Imagine this scenario, you go in a bar with your friends and you meet a nice guy that is sporty and frugal, while you are lazy and love shopping, ok maybe he could teach you how to became more frugal, but don’t say as first thing that you like to run every morning, maybe he could invite you for the next day. But say that you would like to introduce a little bit more gym in your life isn’t wrong if is true.


At the same time I don’t think is a good idea try to change a man, if you are been attracted from him there is something, maybe you can help him in some decision (choosing right gift for Valentine’s day:P), but isn’t right change a man to have a different men…I think that wanting change the partner ruins relation, but hei this is my personal opinion


I am not saying that is wrong have personal strategies to capture attention of male gender, also when you want to impress a client you must to use marketing using yourself, but I believe that you would must always be the real version of you.


Would you change yourself for a man?




Commenti