MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been quiet busy, sky isn’t been so good and I am still waiting sunny mornings to use bike, but I had several appointments far, so car was essential part of the work… 

I’ve did my weekly control into Tisanoreica’s center and I’m proud to say that I’ve lost weight keeping curves, now I’m slimmer but with curves and glow skin, so I’m sure I’m doing a good job…


I received an invite for next Saturday afternoon, for 4th birthday from reverend’s daughter so I’ve started a research, but honestly it is a very hard mission, what to buy? Clothes or toys? I was thinking about some things I’ve found at H&M shop really nice jacket, shirt and a travel mug from Frozen cartoon (Frozen wins always), but I must to watch in other shops in the centre and ask to her mother what she would like to receive… however someone has suggestion about what to gift to a lovely smart girl of 4 years?


During this week I have several things to do: weekly control into dietician center, dog sitting, and a course in Rome Thursday and Friday with colleagues for work so I’ve thought about to take a coffee with a friend that lives in Rome in that days plus I’m going to write and send out a couple of letters for Natalya and Stephanie…this past week I’ve send out a couple of letter for two friends that are living in Bologna.
My favorite season is summer because I can spend a lot of time into swimming pool having sunbathing, journeys are better and I use bike more and I walk more…one goal for the next two months is add gym to daily routine but I must to say that I love flowers that I’m seeing now…


Finances are always a good and bad topic, all at once, so I’m trying to have another side job to save more and more quickly and at the same time I’m having a sort of shopping ban, being more frugal but still having a really good social life…. Last week is been my birthday and I received a book that I wanted to buy and a gift card of €25 from colleagues, so I already use part of this gift card for a book…I’ve bought without spending money... I’ve received from Reverend's  family a gift card of €50 to spend in a beauty shop and I didn’t use it yet…I’m still thinking what to buy… gift cards are very helpful when you are on a budget… 
This year also if I am trying to be more frugal than last year I want to help people that I know that sell handmade items and for my birthday I've gifted to myself a pair of lovely black earrings from Eden Creazioni and I'm going to buy another pair from my friend and colleague in the cafe Roberta

However this month will be rich of work 8day job, job in the café, dog sitting) so if it will be possible for May I would like to go to visit my friend Noemi in Bologna, but we’ll see because I am quiet sure it will be an expensive month….




  • The most I've spent this past week was on: Tisanoreica products, train tickets for Rome and the pair of earrings but I respected budget and also if I will must to buy Tisanoreica's products for another month now expense is a lot lower from first time....
  • Today I feel NORMAL towards money because: I received a paycheck that I was waiting plus with dog sitting income I am able to cover daily expenses and soon I will receive a part of important project so for the moment I am not stressed about money
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: Enter in the bookshop with my gift card, take a book that I wanted to read and still have all money into my wallet... plus I loved spending some quality time with parents
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will continue the hard work and I will be able to finish all things to do list for the week.
  • Goal for the week: Find and buy Birthday gift for reverend's daughter, this is my real mission for the week!!!

How is been your week?

Commenti