MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been full of emotions, good and bad at the same timr, I ended my work into real estate agency on 31st of May, I still love real estate, but I decided to pursue some personal projects, I worked in the cafe on 2nd of June and in the end of the shift me and my colleagues in the cafe had muscle pains, but nothing that a good sleep cannot solve...


In the end of the week I was going to wash car but surprise my car had some issues so it is to mechanic, this means that for this week I don't have car and I must to use bus, foot or bike, luckily one of my summer goals was use bike more often is possible, hopefully without rain...

I've done some shopping, infact I've bought dark grey gym pants, 2 turquoise t-shirts, a turquoise umbrella and light blue maxi bag and in total I've pent less of €60 ( a real good deal), I needed to buy some clothes for gym that I am adding to my daily routine...then I've done some shopping into grocery store buying noodles soups for evening where I am not going to cook, thanks to microwave:P

So what I am doing this week? dog sitting for side hustle income and I am trying to cover weekly expenses (fixed bill excluded) with It, thrifty shop for old books to try to sell, decluttering and cleaning, biking and reading... I am also trying to organize and host a charity event in my church but I am still working on it, I will keep you updated
My oldest cat, he is almost 16 and still beautiful!!!

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: shopping but as I wrote I've spent less of €60 for things that were in my approved shopping list and I've spent less than I've planned so I can say that this shopping is been a good deal for my finances
  • Today I feel NORMAL towards money because: I am working on find other side hustles to save more and more quickly, but I am also working on budget to be more frugal findind a lot of ideas and tips from web and other blogs
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spend quality time with family, if I don't work in the cafe I spend Sunday with family
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will use bike a lot in the mornings for my errands
  • Lovely ritual of the week: hot tea after dinner with my mum, it helps me to sleep better and is good to have company after dinner
How is been your week?

Commenti

  1. I am also trying to ride my bike more often. Spending quality time with the family while riding bikes is a great fun free activity.

    RispondiElimina
  2. yep biking is part of my frugal summer experiment, gym and savvy at the same time...quality time with friends and family is always a good choice:D

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento