MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy with side hustle and I'm really proud about it, I've worked a lot to plan great diy artworks for a lovely woman of 4 years because when there are rainy days and you want to keep your tv off more often is possible, you must to use your fantasy and seems that everything went good...

During this past week Britain decided for "leaving" Europe, honestly my idea was that they wanted to remain and in my personal opinion there will be more problem for Britain that for us and listening news on tv seems that I am not the only one that thinks this!

During this past week I've met and talked with interesting people, part of my projects include building new connections with new people and I  am working a lot about this, I went into swimming pool twice, one alone and one with my friend Claudia so I had also my weekly real date:P...I went in real estate office for a coffee with ex colleague and I must to say I still love real estate...it will be a never ending love!!!

I've bought a book for my mother and I've ordered another one for my August reading, I'm going to use discount I have in my favorite bookstore so I will buy without spending a lot...good deal...and in this week I must to do another declutter into my bookshelf and go to thrifty store...

I am adding some gym to my daily walking as dog sitter, I'm working hard on my projects and I am quiet good to manage my social life without spending a lot of money...a lot of funny things are absolutely free!!!

In this week I already plan a coffee with two friends and a day in the pool or a day in the sea, during weeknights at home I'm reading a lot, I have magazines, books, I'm going to write a couple of snail mail and to watch a couple of movies, simple things are always the best!!!

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: fuel and books for my mother, I pre-ordered another book that will arrive next week and using discount I achieved I will spend few euro not bad right?
  • Today I feel GOOD towards money because: I'm trying to spend less is possible and I am always looking for lower my bills but I am not going to became extreme cheapskates but my finances seem really good in this time
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: meet and talk with interesting new people and spend afternoon with my friend
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will work a lot about projects and send out snail mails
  • Next book I'll read: No baggage or Calendar girl I'm not sure about the first one for July, what would you read as first? 
How is been your week?

Commenti