MY BOOK SELECTION FOR JULY

Well, today is first day of July, sky is clear and sunny, temperature are quiet high and looking calendar there are a lot of birthdays this month, but I haven't received a single invite for them yet...so for the moment no birthday gifts to buy but I must to say I love research the perfect gift and I surfing on web I saw so many discounts that I am seriously thinking to buy Christmas gift in July...or it is too soon?
I'm going to read a lot!!!

However being busy with my work, my projects and my side hustle I trying to keep free my weekend to spend quality time with family and friends and, during weeknights at home I'm going to do one of my favorite activity: READING...I've bought some books this week...for me is really hard resist to buy inside bookstore... but for this month I selected the following books:

CALENDAR GIRL volume one: I've read and yes I'm going to read all the 4 books

NO BAGGAGE,I've just began it and seems a nice story perfect for a traveling lover as me, I tend to travel with only one light baggage maybe next time with zero?

I LOVE SHOPPING IN LAS VEGAS -I think it will funny as the other from I love shopping series...

A DESIDERABLE RESIDENCE, same author of I love shopping and maybe is because real estate is part of my dna but I found the story good so I've bought it and I am going to read it asap

Any suggestions for August?

Commenti