MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been good, with slow time, good quality time with friends...I'm using weeknights to read, I still have several books to read, for the moment I've read Calendar Girl volume 2, isn't bad and I'm going to read all the four books but probably I'm going to sell them later...

My friend Noemi says that I'm a good font for book to read:P and asks suggestion I gave her is been to read: No baggage, I admire the choice to travel without baggage but honesty also if small I need to travel with baggage, yes I am been able to travel 16 day in the U.S. only with tiny hand baggage (I am afraid to loose it) but I am not able to travel without it!!!

My finances are in a good moment, since I opted to use foot and bike more often is possible I'm saving a quiet amount of money on fuel, I'm covering weekly expenses with dog sitting income and I am proving that i s possible have a good social life also when you are on a budget...I'm also planning some day trips...next will be in Rome:P

For this week I'm going to read and write a lot, spend quality time with friends and family and find at least one thing per day and be happy for it (happiness is completely free)
I'm thinking if I'll keep bronde or come back to my dark brown hair color!!!

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: shopping, I needed a pair of new gym shoes and I found also a dark blue jacket perfect for late summer beginning of September temperatures. Thnaks SALES!!!
  • I feel GOOD towards money because: I'm covering weekly expenses with dog sitting income, I haven't touched savings (apart unexpected bill for mechanic) so also if I still hate budgeting day I'm proud about my work
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending quality time with family and friends, seriously I've spent a morning in the pool, a dinner out with new friends and my best friend, afternoon movie, time with family...best laughs ever!!!
  • I will consider this week a success if: I'll been able to walk a little bit more than usual
  • My day began: absolutely AFTER COFFEE, every thing I do or say before doesn't worth ok?

How is been your week?

Commenti