LUNCH BOX IDEAS

August is ending and with it also summer holidays, well I had a sort of staycation so no holiday but I'm going to have a long weekend in the end of September or October to visit some friends... However I was talking with some friends of mine that have a 9-5 regular job and saw difference between their normal diet and holiday meals, well believe or not their choices are been a lot healtier during holiday and also cheper...so I suggested to try to bring lunch daily and limit to buy it this means a good amount of savings for the end of the year!!!
all images are from google images

If you are reading magazine or blogs you'd already noticed that are full of article on BACK TO SCHOOL, BACK TO WORK  with a lot of tips and ideas for fashion and food...
Maybe you have the worst habit to buy your lunch daily and believe me you can save THAT MONEY, I'm not saying that you cannot do but limiting it at once per week and putting money saved into travel fund you'll notice how to save quickly and eating well.
But let me explain buying lunch from Monday till Friday paying €10 daily and adding 2 coffee per day means that you can easily spend more of €240 per month (2880 per year) on eating out, while choosing to buy it only once per week and limiting a coffee in the cafe at one you can save a lot whitout ddrastic changes!!!

Ok I must to say I love when commercial center put back to school stands with thousands of products I feel like I'm into Willie Wonka Industry but if you are going to bring your lunch maybe you need to invest a little amount into Lunch Box, Bento box, Schiscetta &co.


Web and recipes magazines can help you to find foodie inspiration for your lunches, cooking ahead permit you to know what exactly in the meal (exactly portion), I found great ideas from:

school lunch archives




 this means that you must to have a good meal planning for the week, do a intelligent grocery shopping choosing local and seasonal and believe me at the beginning could be hard but in a while your colleagues will be envy about your healty and delicious meal!!!

Commenti

  1. Gosh the internet has definitely evolved the "bag lunch" from what it was 15-20 years ago! Really cool stuff.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Trung tâm dạy học tiếng Hàn giao tiếp uy tín tại Đà Nẵng - Hanbee Việt (0981328129 – 0919885029) với đội ngũ giáo viên trình độ cao, nhiều năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực đào tạo tiếng Hàn từ sơ cấp - cao cấp, luyện thi Topik chất lượng cao, tư vấn du học Hàn, làm visa,..
    Truy cập tại đây : https://www.hanbeeviet.edu.vn/

    RispondiElimina
  3. I need to buy baby items at this site, you give me advice
    Web: https://www.sida.vn/
    https://www.sida.vn/chuyen-cung-cap-ao-da-ao-da-ao-khoac-ao-jean-ao-thun-unisex-sida-86

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento