MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy as usual but with relaxed timing, maybe is because most of people are on thier holidays or prepraring for, but I worked as usual keeping weekend free to spend with family and friends...and weeknights for my readings and also if I like romances, with happy end I liked thriller book and in the end there is also a list with delicious recipes :P...

I am trying to have a savvy summer, using car less time is possible-and during this past week I used it only once- I walked a lot more than usual, but I didn't use bike once so this week I 'm going to use bike at least twice and go in the pool twice, plus I am going to add more gym to my daily routine...but I'm not going to pay gym subscription, but using tutorial on youtube, there are a tons...

During this past weekend I had some technical issues with my desktop pc, but I must to admit I am not a tech nerd like some of my friends, I'm still building my friendship with my mobile and y tablet but allt hings work well for my needed, maybe for Christmas I'd can think to buy a new laptop but for the moment I'm ok...
Sweet treat at Old wild west

I'm keeping the good habit to have my real weekly date with my friends and this week we decided to spend sunday afternoon inside commercial center and we walked a lot but we had also good time and I'm ready for new appointments this week like pool/sea/ lake with my friends, also break some hours from hometown refresh mind and body...and when me and girls were eating I felt like Carrie and friends, and yes I'd like to be like CArrie, living writing:P I know that I am not the only one....

I received 2 lovely snail mail from my friends (one from Michigan and one from Lisbon) so during this week I'm going to find some hours to sit and write replies and send out them!

A friend of mine suggested a movie to see: The 25th Hour with Edward Norton and I must to confess I never watched it, I prefer romantic comedy, however when actor is great every kind of movie became amazing...yes I still think that It is a movie for men but it is been really good.

Well from this week I am going to be a little bit more frugal, also becaus eI am still waiting for last paycheck as realtor, but I must to wait, when you must to be PAID you MUST ALWAYS WAIT, while when you must to pay OTHERS CANNOT WAIT A MINUTE and this is really hurting but luckily seems that I am been donated with giant patience...
one of my younger cats that is working hard:P


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: eating out, shopping on sales and books (but I only pre-ordered, they'll arrive in the end of September and I'll pay to postman) however I didn't spend a fortune but I need to be more savvy now
  • Today I feel OK towards money because: I'm not overspending but I'm still waiting realtor's paycheck so I need to have a budgeting day adjusting it and trying to be a little bit frugal and savvy
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spend quality time with friend and family, have a nice talk with a friend that lives far and receive snail mail ( I like this things)
  • I will consider this week a success if: I'll read two books, I have a lot to read and I am going to do it during weeknights, apply to several jobs into writing field ( I said I could became a sort of Carrie Bradshow)
  • Planning: some day trips until the end of September, miny breaks helps to restoring and refreshing mind and body.


How is been your week?





Commenti